We work every day to help create structural change in the lives of youth in Los Angeles.
2014 has been full of exciting moments for the coalition. Thank you all for the work you do year round.
We wish you and your family a wonderful holiday season and a very happy New Year! We look forward to continuing the work next year.
C2PLA Project Staff
P.S. Don't forget to get some self-care in during this holiday season!
We would like to congratulate all of our 2014 Key Actor Award winners. The following people are winners of this year's awards:
1. Visionary - Actively inspires “upriver ideas
Joaquin Gutierrez – Altamed WINNER
2. Strategist - Translates ideas into workable objectives and strategies
James Moran- LA LGBT Center WINNER
3. Actor - Completes planned/unplanned action steps
Samuel Gonzalez- St. John’s Well Child and Family WINNER
4. Facilitator - Promotes open and effective dialogue
Percival Pandy-LA LGBT Center WINNER
5. Content Expert - Provides expertise on particular issues
Paulina Zamudio-Division of HIV/STD Programs WINNER 2 YEARS IN A ROW
6. Sustainer - Acquires funding and/or resources to sustain coalition activities
Shane Jenkins-Magic Johnson Foundation WINNER 2 YEARS IN A ROW
7. Broker - Negotiates and arranges the exchange of information or resources among
Jamellah Terrell –Behavioral Health Services WINNER
8. Mobilizer - Gets others directly involved in coalition activities
John Thompson –CHLA WINNER
9. Organizer/Manager - Orchestrates coalition or subcommittee logistics
Percival Pandy – LA LGBT Center WINNER
10. Spokesperson - Effectively represents and speaks on behalf of the coalition
Dale Madison-LA LGBT Center WINNER