As 2012 draws to a close, I want to thank you all for your continued support of our efforts to mobilize the community and create structural changes to reduce HIV/AIDS for young people.
This year because of your support the C2PLA Coalition was able to:
· Host 79 unique individuals at a Working Group Meeting (WGM)
· Have over 39 agencies participating in coalition activities
· Open up 21 new Structural Change Objectives (SCOs)
· Complete 13 Structural Change Objectives (SCOs)
· Present at the Los Angeles County Prevention Planning Committee
· Make recommendations to the Los Angeles County Comprehensive HIV Plan
· Help Los Angeles City College’s Black Student Union host its first health fair
· Partner with various agencies to host Los Angeles County’s first TLC+ Summit
and so much more…
I can’t wait for us to get started working on our new Structural Change Objectives in 2013.
It’s going to be an incredible year.
Thank you so much for your contributions!
C2PLA Project Director
C2PLA 2012 Holiday Retreat "Sustaining Ourselves AND Fiercely Moving Forward" Friday December 7, 2012 (Slide Show)